No Food Reynosa Norman .. Oetker English Class Reynosa Mexico Mae Hong Son Thailand Mexico St. Charles Missouri Hmong Missionary
No Food MEO L.A.M. Norman Oetker Missionary "The Light Amidst the Mong/MEO" Hmong Thailand, Reynosa Mexico, English Class, St. Charles Missouri US.
WANTED… A WRITER FOR A BOOK ON MY LIFE AS A CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY
CONTACT: email@example.com October 2009
- In Spanish And In English See Story Below
- The Story Below Is Told In Part From Missionary Hudson Taylor.
- His Experience Of Trusting God As the Bible Says, Has Helped Me Here In Mexico When No Food was Available, As Well As Overseas In Asia.
- The Reward Of Waiting On God, Bore It’s Fruit, The Sweet Taste Is Cherished Years Thereafter. When Similar Times Come Currently- In Doing The Lord’s Work, With It’s Difficulties and Yes, Even the very agonizing at times Discipline Of "Waiting upon the Lord In Secret." This Waiting Strengthen One’s Resolved. For As Fasting Strengthens One’s Faith, Trusting During A Trial So Likewise Fortifies One Against The Attacks Of The Adversary.
- Missionary Norman Oetker Reynosa Mexico
- Hudson Taylor missionary in China.
- Two weeks before he was to marry Maria, a situation came up to affirm Maria’s willingness to marry Hudson.
- Hudson had resigned from the missionary group and started an independent mission work, trusting God for his support.
- Maria would make the decision to marry Hudson, knowing that sometimes they would have to endure financial sacrifice.
- Hudson and another missionary family had invited Maria and her friend to their house in China, for dinner weeks before. That day came and Hudson had no money or food in his house, all that he had, was a package of Chocolate.
- The mail had come and there was no money in the mail.
- Hudson only had a penny (one pesos). Hudson and the other missionaries prayed to God for help, and nothing happened, so they decided to sell a little stove (estuva) to buy food, however, they could not cross the small river to sell the stove, so they return home and continued to pray.
- Late that day they hear an excited friend say that there was some mail that had arrived unexpectedly, and in the mail was letter with some money.
- Hudson told Maria everything that had happened that day. Hudson told Maria that there could be many difficult times ahead, yet Maria assured Hudson, that she to, was trusting and believing God for everything.
No Food Reynosa Norman Oetker English Class Reynosa Mexico Mae Hong Son Thailand Mexico St. Charles Missouri Hmong Missionary